2020 STARBOARD SUP 9'1" X 22" LONGBOARD BLUE CARBON
“I’ve ridden many longboards in my life and the Blue Carbon Starboard 9’1" is by far my favourite”
~ Zane Kekoa Schweitzer, Ultimate Waterman
The 9’1" x 22" is a super high-performance longboard built to perform in waves from 1ft to 6ft and offers fast down-the-line surfing, as well as the ability to turn the board very loosely and powerfully off the top of the waves. Not only it’s solid off the top, but it is also incredibly stable when walking and riding the nose. It may be called a “performance board”, however, it is incredibly versatile, catering for every longboarder’s specific needs.
Large Double Concave
For increased speed, running into heaps of tail kick in the diamond tail.
To allow for maximum nose riding in critical sections of a wave.
Thruster Fin Set Up
- 2 x FCS side fin boxes and 10" Lightweight Starboard US box.
- Fins not supplied with the board.
- Built with a unique flex pattern by combining a combination of fibre orientations, carbon blends, T-stringer and sandwich materials.
- The carbon deck and 3 x T-stringers enhance the responsiveness, allowing your surfing reaction time to become quicker, providing speed and drive when you need it both.
- The combination between carbon deck with PET sandwich and S-glass bottom with end-grain balsa, provides an ultra-durable construction that radically decreases the chances of breaking or compression.
- The 3 x T-stringers on the deck drastically increases the overall durability.
NEW Blue Carbon
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, BEST RESPONSE, STRONGEST BUILD
|Model||9'1" x 22" SURF LONGBOARD|
|Length (cm)||277.3 cm|
|Width (cm)||55.8 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||7.1 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||14"|
|Tail Width (cm)||35.5 cm|
|Rider Weight||up to 95 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster|
|Fins||Center: 10" Us Box Side : FCS 2|
|Weight Starlite||5.02 (Est)|