2021 RRD Windwing w. Window
A new way to enjoy your time in the water and get exciting emotions. The WIND WING is on another level because it leads you to progress without limits. Its performance is not comparable to any other wing we have tried on the market.
The main advantage is its extremely rigid structure given by a large leading edge and solid central strut combined with a relatively flat – V design providing an incredible boost of controllable power.
You’ll be surprised by its maximum power for low end and predictable behavior in the strongest wind. With this wing you can ride any condition and always have an unforgettable time as it has the widest wind range to allow you to have fun anywhere, anytime.
Fly earlier, jump higher, surf any wave size, you’ll always have the power and control to perform in any condition.
4 different sizes each one customized to suit different wind intensity: the 3 and 4 for stronger most powerful rides and the 5 and 6 to get you the right pull in lighter winds.
Packed in the smallest backpack takes up minimal space when deflated and is as simple as functional to set up and quickly becomes a rigid frame ready to hit the water
Open new horizons in whatever spot you ride, explore the WIND WING.
- Allow best performances with the widest wind range and water condition
- Loads of power but also control to assure an unforgettable ride from light to stronger wind
- Variable design geometry and profile on the different sizes available from 3,0 to 6,0 sqmts
- As simple as functional, can be packed in a small bag and becomes a rigid frame when pumped up
- High visibility window to always have the ideal visual control
- Quick Air Flow Valve, with special moulded protection cap and reduced dimensions
- Dump valve on central strut to allow a super quick deflating time and easy re-packing
- Light Safety leash with neoprene wrist band
- Techno ForceTM Double Ripstop
- 1strut construction with additional rounded Kevlar reinforcements on all exposed areas
- 5 x Ergonomic comfort semi-rigid handles
- 2 x harness line attachment points (harness line not included)
- Delivered in a small and compact nylon ripstop backpack with external Pump carry pocket
- Repair kit
|SIZES||WIND RANGE||ARTICLE CODE|